Document Title should go here
What makes a "Salt Walker"
We will go far enough out and stay as long as you want to catch all the popular and big game fish in the Gulf of Mexico. Including Tuna, and the big bill fish like White and Blue Marlin, Sailfish, and night fishing for Swordfish. From targeting kings near shore to offshore rigs for the more rigorous fisherman. We can customize any charter to target fish for anyone.
deep sea fishing charters different from the rest?
And aside from our vast experience and success is we have reef permits to catch snapper and Amberjack, which are very good species to target and are some of the most delicious to eat.
The South Padre Island area has a big variety of game fish for near shore and deep sea fishing. This includes Wahoo, Amberjack, Bonito, Cobia, Dorado, Jack Crevalle, King Mackerel, and Red Snapper, Tarpon, and more.
South Padre Island has a mild sub-tropical climate so you can enjoy fishing throughout most the year. The time of year, seasonal fish migrations, and state and federal fishing regulations will determine which species are targeted. Some species like Red Snapper have very limited seasons and bag limits.
- Texas State Records Saltwater Fishing Species
- Tuna, Blackfin 38.89 lbs. 41.75 inches on Jun 23, 1988
- Tuna, Bluefin 808.00 lbs. 103.00 inches on May 4, 1985
- Tuna, Skipjack 28.25 lbs. 33.88 inches on Jun 20, 1981
- Tuna, Yellowfin 216.20 lbs. 80.00 inches on Oct 11, 1998
- Tunny, Little 13.98 lbs. 32.00 inches on May 30, 2007
- Wahoo 124.00 lbs. 73.50 inches on Jul 5, 1987
- Amberjack, Greater 121.00 lbs 64.90 inches on Aug 20, 2005
- Shark, Bull 515.00 lbs. 108.00 inches on May 18, 2007